Making a Complaint

If you wish to make a complaint against a licensed individual or firm for a violation of KRS 322, 
send a signed letter to the address below with details of the complaint, including copies of any documentation that supports your complaint.  Include your name and contact information.
For surveying complaints, please be aware that the Board does not have the authority to settle or mediate boundary disputes.
All complaints and related materials are subject to the Kentucky Open Records Act;
KRS 61.870 to 61.884.
Kentucky State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
Attn: Executive Director
160 Democrat Dr.
Frankfort, KY  40601
: Making a Complaint