Consumer Information

The Board is charged with licensing engineers and land surveyors, investigating complaints, and making this information available to the public.
Disciplinary Actions - list for past five years
Searchable Roster - find an engineer or land surveyor licensed in Kentucky
Making a Complaint - file a formal complaint with the Board

Open Records Requests 

All open records requests must be in writing, signed by a resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and mailed or emailed to:

Executive Director/Records Custodian
Kentucky State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
160 Democrat Drive
Frankfort, KY  40601

​​​​​​​​​​Open Records Policy (PDF, 64KB).pdfOpen Records Policy (PDF, 64KB).pdf
: Consumer Information